Frequently asked questions about shipping and delivery methods
- When does the delivery take place?
Deliveries take place on working days, therefore from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays
- Can I choose the delivery time?
The courier usually makes deliveries from Monday to Friday no later than 6pm.
If desired, delivery "by appointment" can be requested, at a cost of € 5.99, upon notification to our Customer Care.
- What happens if I am not at home at the time of delivery?
The courier will try to deliver the order for two consecutive days, leaving a postcard with a telephone number to contact him back. Delivery attempts after the second will be increased by the daily storage cost
- Do I have to pay for something on delivery?
Yes, if you have chosen cash on delivery as the payment method
- What should I do when I receive my order?
You must always check that the packaging is intact, if you have doubts about the integrity of the product or the package has anomalies, always sign "With Reserve"
- Is it possible to request shipping abroad?
It is possible to request shipping both for EU countries (starting from € 18 with possible addition of customs fees) and for non-EU countries (starting from € 24 with possible addition of customs fees). Delivery times are about a week considering only working days.
- I have to send my order abroad (Switzerland / France ...) why did I receive a supplement to pay?
Each European country has different rates for shipping, the integration received refers to the cost of shipping your order in the selected country. Customs fees are excluded - The price varies according to size and weight
- How can I find out the shipping costs of the product I have chosen?
- Fotocanvas.it applies different shipping costs: € 4.99 and € 5.99 depending on the type, size and / or weight of the product in question. Each product page shows the processing and shipping times of the product and the related costs.
- It is also possible, if you need a particular urgency, to choose to speed up the production of your order with an additional supplement that will vary according to the aforementioned urgency.
- What does priority shipping consist of? How much does it cost?
Priority shipping costs from € 10.99 and must be requested by 10 am. In this way, as soon as your order is received, it is processed and shipped within 2 working days. Delivery will take place in 24/48 hours depending on the location (an extra working day is required for the Islands). For payment by bank transfer the urgency refers to the date of receipt of the credit.
- Do the times indicated on the site refer only to the processing of orders or also to shipping?
The times indicated on the site refer to the maximum number of working days, therefore excluding Saturdays and Sundays, provided for the processing and shipment of the order (delivery by courier excluded), unless otherwise indicated.